Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wednesday, March 25

  • Facebook: Tagged in 2 videos, 8 comments on videos
  • Twitter: 4 new followers
  • StumbleUpon: No activity
I've checked the videos, I can't find myself in either of them, so I'm not sure why I was tagged. Yes, it is shameless that I would count it in this experiment, but rules are rules. Now Twitter is a different story. I am actually getting real numbers up there. I hope people are actually reading the tweets and checking out this blog. It has been crazy since the MIT Enterprise Forum on Web 2.0 so I think a lot of the activity might have something to do with that.

Still no love from StumbleUpon. It might be too early to tell and I won't have a solid answer until the end of Phase IV, but getting subscribers to your interests might take a bit more than reviewing websites and giving thumbs ups. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment