Thursday, March 12, 2009

Wednesday, March 11

  • Facebook: 1 new message, 1 friend request, 1 event invite, 3 comments on photos, and 1 wall post. Woot!
  • Twitter: No activity
  • StumbleUpon: No activity
What's up Facebook? Here's the scoop on all the recent buzz I've been getting: the message was about an event in NY (I don't live in NY), I know the kid who wanted to be my friend so I accepted (I'm a pretty nice guy), the event I was invited to was the same as the one I got the message for (screw New York... also, screw "Game Night"), although I was in all the photos commented on, only one directly concerned me (it was from my girlfriend), and the post on my wall was something about watching the Watchmen sex scenes with my girlfriend's family (yes, it was as awkward as you think).

Twitter and StumbleUpon are feeling a bit left out, so let's see if next week we can start boosting some of their numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment